Kikusumi Black Ceramic Collection 3 Piece Chef Knife Set (Black)
7 inch Gyuto Chef Knife + 5 inch Santoku + 3 inch Paring + Luxury Gift Boxed Knife Set + 3 Custom Knife Sheaths
- SHARP LIGHT PRECISE: Each Black Ceramic blade contains our special proprietary blend of ultra-premium quality zirconium oxide forms knives that are 50 times harder than steel knives. Each knife is ground to a double bevel edge then sharpened by hand to a precise 11-13 ° angle that stays sharper and holds its edge longer. Perfect balance and knuckle clearance between the blade and handle. Black blades are fired at temperatures above 2700°F and stay razor sharp 10 times longer than steel blades.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The ambidextrous knife handle is designed to fit the human hand comfortably – for either left or right hand cutting. The ergonomic shape is based on traditional Japanese design and features flowing contours that hug the curves of the hand. Finished with a soft tactile grip that prevents slipping even when wet and facilitates the cutting motion. SUMI Black or BENI Red
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The 3-Piece Chef Knife Set set contains knives for different jobs: 7 inch Gyuto Chef Knife for cutting large quantities of food + 5 inch Japanese Santoku Knife for precision peeling and slicing of vegetables & fruit + 3 inch Paring Knife with amazing dexterity for working in tight areas like trimming, coring and peeling fruit and vegetables. 3 piece set comes with 3 custom fit protective sheaths + Artisan Mobile App for IOS / Android makes it ideal for daily use.
- LUXURY GIFT BOX: Knife blades undergo a second firing to emblazon them with an exclusive red Kikusumi logo that adds artisan luxury to the minimalist design. Laser engraved Kikusumi signature logo and packaged in an original design magnetic gift boxed knife set that creates a memorable gift opening experience.
- 100% GUARANTEED – The Kikusumi Platinum Warranty guarantees 100% satisfaction with a Lifetime Warranty against defects. We believe in our products & we want to build your trust. Try it Risk Free.